- Portable Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter with 6 ft. 12/3 SJTW Cold Weather Flexible Cord and 2 Grounded Outlets
- Circuit Breaker Protected
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (gfci) Detect Electrical Leakage which could Result in Electrical Shock
- When Detected the gfci Shuts Off the Power Instantly
- All Alert Portable Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters are Designed to meet OSHA Requirements for Electrical Protection in the Workplace
1) If circuit breaker trips, remove overload and wait two minutes before resetting breaker by pushing reset button.
2) If ground fault circuit interrupter trips, identify, find and remove the fault, then depress reset button on GFCI.