- GFCI Protected Plug with Circuit Breaker Protected Power Block
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI) Detect Electrical Leakage which Could Result in Electrical Shock
- When Detected the GFCI Shuts Off the Power Instantly
- Three NEMA 5-15R Circuit Breaker Protected Outlets
- All Alert Portable Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters are Designed to Meet OSHA Requirements for Electrical Protection in the Workplace
- Suitable for Outdoor use
- For use Around the Workplace, Outdoors, Basements, Garages, Marinas, Swimming pools, etc
- Sleeved in a Display Tray Pack
1) If circuit breaker trips, remove overload and wait two minutes before resetting breaker by pushing reset button.
2) If ground fault circuit interrupter trips, identify, find and remove the fault, then depress reset button on GFCI.